Featuring Stampin’ Up’s Happy Hedgehog Punch
In this week’s video I covered a fun design centered around a couple of hedgehogs in love. A cute Valentine’s Day card that has a spinner feature that will keep your Valentine mesmerized. I made a shopping list on my Stampin’ Up portal with all the supplies I used (or ones that get very close). Here are the dimensions (in U.S.) to the paper that you need to start:
- White Cardstock- 12″ x 3.25″ (Score at 3″ & 9″)
- 2 Layered Front Panel with heart cutout – Black cardstock (5 7/8″ x 3 7/8″), Black & White patterned Designer Series Paper (5.25″ x 3.25″) like All Together (SKU
- Inside Scene – 4″ x 6″ Balmy Blue – Cut a Slot about 3.75″ x 3/8″ and a small “block” 1 5/8″ x 3/8″
- Inside flaps – one piece DSP about 4″ x 6″. Cut a heart from the middle, slit in half and trim to fit inside flaps.
- Hedgehogs are made with Black, Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya and embellished with Matte Dots, Sequins for Everything and Magenta Madness blended with a lender brush.
- Wilderness Stamps or dies like Peaceful deer or Christmas Trees. Stamped in Bermuda Bay.
- Stars cut with Give It A Whirl dies.
- XO cut with Playful Alphabet dies and colorful papers like: Abstract Beauty paper or Sunshine & Rainbows (Sale-a-bration SKU 158126)
- Hearts can be cut using the Sweet Hearts Dies or the heart die from Bouquet of Love Hybrid Folder (SKU 157641).
FOR A PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION BOX: https://bit.ly/3oYwigm
I keep all my ideas straight in my swatch look book- PURCHASE YOUR VERY OWN BLANK SWATCH LOOK BOOK MADE BY ME: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Craftinwith…
⭐ Shopping List For Project Supplies: https://s.tamp.in/H2YWVd
🎯 Request a catalog: https://bit.ly/3zde932
🌷New Spring 2022 Mini Catalog Dates: January -June 2022
🌷Spring Sale-A-Bration Dates: January 4, 2022 – February 2022